Re: [AD] compiler warnings

At 02:47 AM 28/09/2004, you wrote:
On Monday 27 September 2004 16:57, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> use --disable-strictwarn. There are several patches in CVS which don't
> compile with gcc and warnings enabled, i fixed one in file.c, one in
> mouse.c, just to be hit by xmouse.c :P

Hmm... I think we should fix those warnings too, shouldn't we? ;)
In fact, I'd like to be able to compile Allegro with -W -Wall -pedantic
-Werror, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

why not,  i compile my 300,000 line app with  -Wall -Werror
its not impossible.
-pedantic  however is next to impossible.  lets not go that far.