Re: [AD] CVS Access

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Thursday 05 August 2004 16:46, Bobby Ferris wrote:
Can somebody give me write access to the Allegro CVS? My sf.net username is 'ferrisr'

Considering the number of (active) people with write acces, I don't think one more will hurt, but do you really need to have it?
You can (and actually should) always post a patch on the list first anyway.
Anyway, this is really for people like Eric, Peter, Grzegorz and George to decide...

Evert

Peter wrote:

   Bobby Ferris wrote:

    Can somebody give me write access to the Allegro CVS? My sf.net
    username is 'ferrisr'

   No.  You send patches, they get discussed and, if accepted, someone
   will commit it.

   Peter

ok.... how do i make a patch again though?