Re: [AD] Error in set_config_file() function with non existing file.

On 2004-08-03, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I forgot to mention, I do think that it would make sense for
> (some of) the config routines to work without having to initialize
> Allegro first.  So making the config system independent of that
> would be something worth doing IMO.

Things are supposed to be that way. The problem is *allegro_errno.
String functions pretty much work with bytes in memory and should be
safe, with the only dependence of set_uformat if you don't want utf8.
IO functions depend on the string functions for name conversion
and probably nothing else.

I haven't checked the source, but surely file_size doesn't need a
graphic mode.