Re: [AD] Error in set_config_file() function with non existing file.

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 09:53, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Well, as far as I know, the docs do state that no Allegro function is
safe
> to call before install_allegro(), with the exception of set_uformat...

I forgot to mention, I do think that it would make sense for (some of) the
config routines to work without having to initialize Allegro first.
So making the config system independent of that would be something worth
doing IMO.

Evert