Re: [AD] Patch for makedoc

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz:
>> David A. Capello:
>> > With this patch, the .txt output of the documentation, will
>> > show the nodes like a sub-section.

> On 2004-08-30, Daniel Schlyder <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It would look better with two newlines above sub-section headings.

> Then the continuity of the section as a whole would be broken
> visually.  Three empty lines are already used for sections.

Hmm, I actually checked the docs and they appeared to use four empty lines
above sections, but now I see that was only true for the "Mouse Routines"
section. Maybe not a bad idea to do for all of them, though. I think headings
always stand out better if there are more than one empty line above them,
even though they're underlined.

--
Daniel Schlyder
http://bitblaze.com/