Re: [AD] New possible driver and accelerated features?

guilt wrote:
But it was suggested that the current set of interfaces _is_
sufficient for the current functionality.

Which /isn't/ sufficient if we hope to add functionality for the new API.

I like your suggestion, but unless many people have a common idea,
nothing will be done, again.

This is only a small step, btw. It's just adding a driver and a few vtable entries. The latter should be easier to take advantage of now (assuming someone can write the functions for some of the drivers), but the benefit of the former will come after 4.2, as the new gfx API is developed.

- Kitty Cat