Re: [AD] demo of new timer API (unix only)

Chris wrote:

I'm having problems with the latest patch I saw you post (in Linux). First I was getting errors about files that are no longer used. After I #if 0'd them out, it built the lib, but then bombed when trying to link the demo, saying the functions in src/events.c didn't exist. I see the src/events.c file listed in makefile.lst, and manually typing 'make src/events.c' says there's nothing to do for it. I did re-./configure, but it makes no difference. :(

You need to run make depend.