Re: [AD] Magic main in Windows

I wrote:
I still think using al_main would be best. al_main is an actual, user-created function. Then, Allegro supplies its own main function that calls al_main. So, you'd have this:

#define al_main \
al_main(whatever we decide is best here); \
int main() /* or WinMain */ \
{ \
   allegro_init();
   return al_main(); \
} \
int al_main

And an added benefit of this: to disable Allegro taking over main/WinMain, all you'd have to do is simply not make an al_main function. Though also, using a define like this means we can't let the user prototype al_main after the define is defined (not that you'd need to anyway, but yeah..).

- Kitty Cat