Re: [AD] Magic main in Windows

On Sunday 01 August 2004 22:18, aj wrote:
> the allegro docs say this:

I know what the Allegro docs say ;)
I was refering to SDL; I don't know if and how you can create your own
WinMain. Not that I'd know how to test that anyway.

> The Windows, Unix and MacOS X versions require you to write END_OF_MAIN()
> after your main() function. This is used to magically turn an ISO C style
> main() into a Windows style WinMain(), or by the Unix code to grab a copy
> of your argv[] parameter, or by the MacOS X code to shell the user main()
> inside a Cocoa application.

Hmm... I was under the impression that MacOS X didn't need the
END_OF_MAIN()... looks like I was mistaken. Angelo, any possibility of
eliminating it?

Evert