Re: [AD] minor fix

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Monday 05 July 2004 16:58, Peter Wang wrote:
I think it was to do with events being delayed a lot sometimes. e.g. if you run expal in X and press a key it takes a long time before the key press is noticed.

Hmm... yes, I have the same problem with expal... I have a feeling it's an issue with the palette fades though, since I've never seen the problem in my own code.

Yes, for expal that is the case. The palette fades really "saturate" the X event thread. If you put in something to break up the palette fades, e.g. yield_timeslice() or rest(1), then it responds much faster.

Peter