[AD] Allegro 4.1.15 WIP

I have uploaded the pertinent files to

http://www.eglebbk.dds.nl/allegro/

These do not include a Windows binary release; I couldn't find one for
previous WIPs either, so I assume it's something that is done only for the
final version?
A little more serious is that I was unable to generate a source rpm
archive: apparently, my version of rpm (version 4.1.1) does not recognize
the -bs flag... I'll see if I can fix that.

I have yet to commit the changes to the CVS tree. I'd like someone to have
a look at these packages first to confirm that they are ok before I bump
the version number on the CVS tree.

Thanks.

Evert