Re: [AD] TODO List for Allegro

I had already made another patch with Allegro's keyboard routines
alone, and completely removing the HACCELs. I had already indicated
that we need a new AccelProc routine to maintain compatibility with
both Allegro's keyboard and accelerators.

So, Eric, there really is no problem with Allegro's keyboard in this
aspect... we need a fix for the window focus + dinput ... if you had
seen my earlier messages