Re: [AD] xfixicon documentation

On 2004-07-28, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see no difference between looking at the PDF or the CHM docs
> here.

Compare the HTML toc and find search in the PDF for:

 "A general introduction to allegro" (and related build files)
 Everything from the changelog to the Conclusion.

> I like the idea of monolothic docs. Instead of having to hunt for
> docs, I just have one place to find everything. But, I must admit,
> I have no idea how much work it would be to add this to makedoc :)

A monolithic doc with a hierarchical toc which includes external
files and is visually the same in all output formats is probably the
same to write in C than to write it from scratch in a higher level
language. I guess I will have to start cleaning the dust from the
makedoc CVS module. At least this time the C version doesn't have
much more room to improve.