Re: [AD] xfixicon documentation

On 2004-07-29, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, I see it now. I can't say I follow the rationale behind what
> is in the PDF and what not.

Simple: external files. I had the idea to allow makedoc to
"swallow" external files so non HTML formats would contain the same
documentation. However, I haven't bothered to check if makedoc's
reader is easy to modify to perform this kind of action. It may be
impressively trivial to do, yet I prefer whining.

> Heh, yeah, I was afraid of that. I'm wondering if it makesm much
> sense to put in things like grabber.txt or the build/*.txt with
> the current flat hierarchy though..

An option to get in the meantime would be to create an external main
tools._tx file which would use the same nasty tricks as readme._tx
to include the individual grabber/dat/other files.