Re: [AD] get_audio_stream_buffer

Eric Botcazou wrote:
Allegro timers are using threads everywhere, except DOS and Unix w/o threads.

Exactly. So even if you say "this program isn't safe under DOS" you can still have problems if someone runs it under Unix with signal callbacks.

I'm somewhat curious though. Would it be a good idea to add a define: ALLEGRO_TIMERS_ARE_THREADED under platforms where the timers are using threads? Though I'd think.. if someone /needs/ threads, they should learn to use them directly instead of relying on behavior that's not gauranteed.

- Kitty Cat