Re: [AD] x color conversion again (w/ responsiveness patch)

On Thursday 15 July 2004 09:50, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> This is annoying. As I said yesterday evening, the sigalrm version of
> 4.1.14 doesn't work for me. I'll try succesively earlier WIPs to figure
> out when it last worked for me, if it ever did - I don't think I've ever
> tried it.

Ok, I tried some of the earlier WIPs.
The sigalrm version is broken for me in WIPs 4.1.14 and 4.1.12 at least.
The 4.0.3 seems to eb ok though.

I don't have any other WIP sources installed at the moment, but I'll
continue to check them out.

Evert