Re: [AD] SF.net and CVS problems (was Re: Allegro window icon under X)

> Elias said on IRC that he couldn't get to the CVS tree, and that other
> projects are having a similar problem. As well, some [AD] email seems to
> be lagging/missing for some, too (~8 hours ago, Elias hadn't had any
> emails for 26 hours prior). I remember having a similar problem a while
ago.

Yeah, I sometimes seem to miss [AD] messages altogether - I sometimes see
replies to messages I hadn't seen originally.
I had CVS acces about ten minutes ago, but it seems to be locked again now.
I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Evert