Re: [AD] minor fix

> Not only that, I also believe Eric is the only one who really knows
> anything about the Windows/DirectX port of Allegro. I certainly know
> nothing about it.

I still can answer questions on the Windows port.  However, this will not
last too long because I almost never boot into Windows anymore, let alone
toy with Win32/DirectX.

> I think we can vote by comittee, but it'd be nice to know who'se still
> around first. Ultimately, I think we do need one new dictator though, if
> Eric is (temporarily) unable to do that.

Yes, I think someone should definitely step up.

> - Add a configuration option to specify the monitor on multi-monitor
> systems
> - Investigate Alt+Tab pop-up window being overdrawn in windowed mode
> - Investigate problem with keyboard in the dxwindow test
> - Modify convert_hbitmap_to_bitmap() behaviour with 8-bit DDBs
> (I'm not sure what these last three refer to - may in fact be minor things
> we can leave out, I don't know).

Yes, they can be postponed.

> Unix todos:
>-
>
> - tidy up the configure machinery
> I think Eric was working on this not too long ago... Eric?

In fact the switch to Autoconf 2.5x + various little patches already helped.
So this can be postponed.

> BeOS / QNX todos:
>- Anyone with acces to these systems at the moment?

Not since last year as far as I'm concerned.

--
Eric Botcazou