Re: [AD] x color conversion again

With the help of Bob, I made a patch for the asm code now. I'm a bit
unsure about committing it though. Especially with the MYLOCALS, I may
be overlooking something, because of that "reserve room for ONE push"
comment. I looked everywhere MYLOCAL1 is used, but couldn't find that
ONE push - so I added another comment stating I was confused by it, and
ignored it.

After examining a bit the code, I found the possible reason for that "reserve for one push" comment; it's a fake push/pop pair in the 16->24 i386 converter. Attached is a new version of the patch which should fix the issue. It's untested though, so it'd be nice if someone with a gfx card supporting 24 bpp modes could test it...

Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ecplusplus.com