Re: x color conversion [Was: Re: [AD] minor fix]

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 18:01 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 July 2004 16:45, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> > Note to Evert: I test all patches I send, but that doesn't mean that they
> > are guaranteed to be bug free.
>
> Sure, no problem there :)
> It's just that I applied it and apparently missed something Elias spotted
> immediately when he ran it that made me be annoyed with myself.

Heh, I tested the patch when Henrik posted it some time ago, and didn't
see anything wrong with it as well. Only when I ran the demo to test my
uthreads.c modifications, and just got a black screen instead of the
dialogs, I started wondering "what could have caused this?" :)

It just shows that it was a good idea to not have it applied to 4.0.x -
and before doing releases, we should be testing all executable programs
in Allegro on as many platforms as possible anyway, so it always would
have got caught.

--
Elias Pschernig