Re: [AD] x color conversion again

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 17:11 +0200, Daniel Schlyder wrote:
> Elias Pschernig:
> > Yes, it says 2.11.2. I should try to update my BeOS tools.. not sure
> > where to look for updates though, most BeOS related sites seem down by
> > now.
>
> http://bebits.com/ ?

Well, searching for binutils on bebits gives:
http://bebits.com/app/2393, which is the faulty version.

> > I wonder if we should drop BeOS support, it's much less used even
> > than DOS :|
>
> That may be. Please don't drop support for it just because it's not much used,
> though. There are some interesting projects underway to develop open source
> operating systems binary or source compatible with BeOS. Haiku (formerly
> know as OpenBeOS) looks promising <http://www.haiku-os.org/>. There are others
> linked at <http://www.beunited.org/>.

Hm, I'd have expected tham to use more recent development tools.
Probably they are just not easily available for users of the old BeOS.
Anyway, Allegro 4.1.15 will work in BeOS :)

--
Elias Pschernig