Re: [AD] mouse callback docs

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 18:31, aj wrote:

> before you ask, yes i have tried to get the software required to make patches.
> but the packages i was advised to get  required DLL's that did not have, or
> did not come in the package.
> can anyway give me instructions/info on what exactly i need to be able to
> make patches.
>
> diff.exe  seems to require  regex.dll    maybe someone could email
> me  regex.dll ??

What about the second link I gave you? (Although again I can't guarantee
it works. Maybe just try looking for "diff" yourself in google.. it
can't be that hard getting a copy of diff for windows. Or if you have
cvs, it also has a diff option, which works just as well.)

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>