[AD] mouse callback docs

winXP
alg 4.1.14

seems the mouse_callback and the poll_mouse()  do not work together.
causing mouse button states to be read incorrectly.

maybe the  mouse_callback  docs could mention this.

before you ask, yes i have tried to get the software required to make patches.
but the packages i was advised to get required DLL's that did not have, or did not come in the package. can anyway give me instructions/info on what exactly i need to be able to make patches.

diff.exe seems to require regex.dll maybe someone could email me regex.dll ??

aj.