Re: [AD] ALSA and dmix - small fix

Elias Pschernig wrote:
Ok, I applied it.

Very nice!

> Btw, do you also get unusually high CPU usage with the
ALSA driver, like Tomas? For example, when playing a sample with
exsample, it should result in only a few % of CPU use.

No such problem here. In fact, the CPU usage is 0.00%, with some rare "peaks" at 0.25% :-)

This might be very dependent on the version of ALSA (I have 1.0.3b), and on the driver used, and it might not even be a bug in the allegro driver, so I fear this one will be hard to track down...

--
Julien Cugnière