Re: [AD] docs suggestions.

On 2004-05-07, Lennart Steinke <lst@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Why don't you do it? You only need to copy makehtml.c to makexml.c and
> >make the output XML-like, which means closing the tags you open and
> >renaming them to something else XML might do. I can't wait to see the
> >XML writer.
> >
> I tried this quite some time ago (in the 3.9.x stages) - won't work
> since documentation doesn't contain enough info (like what's the
> descriotion, what's a parameter, what's the return value, etc).

That is only a matter of granularity of the generated documentation, it
doesn't affect the writting of a module which would output something
similar to the HTML version. You would surely want to write first the
XML module to make sure it works, before going on and rewritting the
whole allegro._tx file to match a nice input, don't you?