Re: [AD] docs suggestions.

XML is not just for markup. There ar so m,any XML technologies that exist
based on the fact that XML is being used to store almost any type of data.

I don't nee to elaborate my point much, but you can consider these:

* SOAP is used to transfer data of persistent objects, thru XML
* XML is used in conjunction with the base64 scheme even to transfer
  binary data: XML voice is an example
* XMl is used in conjunction with what is known as XML schema which
  describes about the data bein used in an XML doc.
* XML can be used to describe resources too, as known by the RDF.
* XML is being used to get you everyday news (RSS) - is that markup?
* Xindice is an actual XML based database engine. MSSQL server's next
  version is going to use XML to store its' data ...

So there! it proves that XML isnt just for markup.

And why ditch the allegro ._tx format? XML is a viable alternative that's
emerging... maybe it is possible to include a XML writer module in makedoc
.... Think about it :)

--

Karthik Kumar V
Updated Page -> http://www.geocities.com/kkgoesnuts

A Fortune Cookie :

"Every person can be described as an equilateral triangle of side s, the
vertices representing what (s)he thinks, says and does. For an average
person, s = 10 miles ~ 16000 metres. When s = 0 metres, a person is said to
be a MAHATMA. Everybody should try to make their s get close to 0."