Re: [AD] docs suggestions.

Hmm.. this seems like a good idea.

--

Karthik Kumar V
Updated Page -> http://www.geocities.com/kkgoesnuts

A Fortune Cookie :

"Every person can be described as an equilateral triangle of side s, the
vertices representing what (s)he thinks, says and does. For an average
person, s = 10 miles ~ 16000 metres. When s = 0 metres, a person is said to
be a MAHATMA. Everybody should try to make their s get close to 0."