Re: [AD] Allegro's mixer, update

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 21:59, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 April 2004 19:54, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > I guess so. In CVS, it would appear like a big update of all files. But
> > after that, everything should be like before.
>
> Except that you can't easily reverse patches anymore.
> Don't get me wrong, I hate the "tab=8 spaces, indent=3 spaces, use tabs
> anyway" convention in the Allegro sources like the plague, but we may be
> stuck with it for a while yet.

Ah, true. Everything crossing that change point will not work anymore.
I'm not really sure if it's that much of a problem. E.g. if at some
point 4.1.99 will get 4.2.0 and 4.3.0, the tab replacement could happen
there. Diffs to 4.0.x/4.1.x from 4.2.x/4.3.x wouldn't work.. but
everything else would.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>