Fwd: Re: [AD] 4.0.4?

> Are there any plans for a 4.0.4 release?  It's been just over a year
> since 4.0.3 and there have been some important fixes since then.

Yes, I agree we should do a 4.0.4 release in the near future.  However,
there is a problem: it can't be built with the newly released GCC 3.4 on
Linux because of an Autoconf 2.13 glitch.  So I think we should switch to
Autoconf 2.5x on the 4.0 branch too.

I'm currently a bit busy though (I'm already 1 week late for the 4.1.14 WIP).

--
Eric Botcazou