Re: [AD] Allegro's DX mixer and the mixer core.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 12:43:28PM +0100, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> I'd like to have al_ prefixes though. Wasn't there already concrete
> plans for how it could be done, including a compatibility layer, about 1
> or 2 years ago?

Yeah. It's called Allegro 5. ;)

This reminds me... I wrote a C++ namespace wrapper a few months ago that wraps
Allegro's globals in a namespace for those that desperately need it now. I
should see what I've done with that. Maybe it could be released as an Allegro
add-on.

Evert