Re: [AD] aRts "pure virtual function call"

> Yes. I don't know if we're supposed to rely on that (the documentation
> doesn't mention arts_close_stream() being optional), but this may be the
> best solution.

This stuff is really getting annoying... here's what I get on shutdown:
warning: leaving MCOP Dispatcher and still 4 object references alive.
  - Arts::FlowSystemSender
  - Arts::ByteSoundProducerV2
warning: leaving MCOP Dispatcher and still 60 types alive.
warning: leaving MCOP Dispatcher and still 6 data packets alive.

So it appears that, on my box, calling arts_close_stream is needed in order
to properly shut down aRts.  And I have never experienced the crash.

My aRts version is 0.9.5.  What is yours?

--
Eric Botcazou