[AD] ALLEGRO_USE_C on Windows

See http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=329462&request=1075112249&;
for details.
It seems that Allegro still needs to build .s files on Windows, even if the
C only version of the library is requested - or am I missing something?
It is no big deal for me personally, but it seems to me inconsistent. The main
benefit would probably be insignificant - it would be possible to build Allegro
with MSVC only, but without the hand-optimized code and therefor likely slower.
On the other hand, it may be easier for newbies who insist on compiling the
library themselves but can't be bothered to install MinGW.
Any thoughts?

Evert