Re: [AD] aRts "pure virtual function call"

> The rationale was that SVGAlib registers its own shutdown function with
> atexit(), and so if the SVGAlib module was unloaded, the atexit mechanism
> would be left with a dangling function reference.

Yes, but how can the SVGAlib module be unloaded?  Only by allegro_exit(),
which will be run after vga_exit() because vga_init() was called after
allegro_init().  I checked that the reverse order feature of atexit/exit in
mandated by ISO C90.

--
Eric Botcazou