Re: [AD] Allegro PDF documentation

> At 09:58 PM 28/12/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>> > none,  why would you want PDF docs when you have HTML ?
>> >

>>printing? (and don't ask: why would you want to print anything?)
>

> and HTML and txt  aren't printable enough ?

No, in fact they're not.  Examples: hyperlinks don't work on paper; paper
has page boundaries, so you need a format which preserves the intended
layout, etc.; images and fonts designed for computer screens tend to be
too low resolution for printing.

(Not that Allegro's DVI/PS/PDF output was very good, the last time I
checked.)