Re: [AD] d_ctext_proc

> In the grabber, the 'New Object' dialog was animated with do_dialog, so in
> some cases (try running grabber and typing : Ins, Enter, Esc), the
> background wasn't re-drawn. (do_dialog replaced by popup_dialog in the
> patch grabber.diff).

Applied.

I think we are now done with the 5 patches posted in the message:
new_api.diff, vga_helpers.diff and grabber.diff have been applied,
umodules.diff has been rejected and update_mouse.diff has been superceded by
Peter's patch on mainline (and I'm not comfortable enough with it to apply
it to the 4.0.x branch).

Thanks again!

--
Eric Botcazou