[AD] [A4C] New files for GBA port

I have the following new files for the GBA port

*New directories*

/obj/gba
/src/gba
/src/arm        shared code for gba, gp32 and other arm platforms

*New files*

makefile.gba

/src/docs/build/gba.txt

/src/gba/gba.c            screen driver
/src/gba/gbafile.c        al_* file funcs
/src/gba/gbagfxdv.c       list of screen drivers
/src/gba/gbajoy.c         joystick driver
/src/gba/gbakey.c         keyboard drivers (minimal joypad and remote)
/src/gba/gbamidi.c        midi driver
/src/gba/gbamousd.c       list of mouse drivers
/src/gba/gbamouse.c       mouse driver (emulated through pad)
/src/gba/gbasound.c       digi driver
/src/gba/gbasys.c         system driver
/src/gba/gbatimer.c       timer driver
/src/gba/gbjoydrv.c       list of joystick drivers
/src/gba/gbkeydrv.c       list of keyboard drivers
/src/gba/gbsnddrv.c       lists of digi and midi drivers
/src/gba/gbsysdrv.c       list of system drivers
/src/gba/gbtimdrv.c       list of timer drivers

These filenames, while they follow the same scheme as other versions as far
as
possible in 8.3, are confusing and ugly.  I would like to abandon the 8.3
restriction and rename them like this:-

gba-gfx-driver.c
gba-file.c
gba-gfx-driver-list.c
gba-joy-driver.c
gba-key-driver.c
gba-midi-driver.c
gba-mouse-driver-list.c
gba-mouse-driver.c
gba-digi-driver.c
gba-sys-driver.c
gba-timer-driver.c
gba-joy-driver-list.c
gba-key-driver-list.c
gba-sound-driver-list.c
gba-sys-driver-list.c
gba-timer-driver-list.c

Would it be OK to do this on the console branch?