[AD] new gfx mode && multi images

Hi!

Today I had two ideas, and wanted to get some opinions on them.

a) New windowed GFX mode: GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED_FULLSCREEN
    The window will occupy the full visible screen, but won't obscure
    the taskbar (on windows), etc.
    It's mainly for tools, I doubt it would be well suited for games.

b) Multi image file support.
    I was looking at some file formats today (SPR, MNG and ICL) and
   was thinking about writing some support routines for allegro.
   I'm not sure if they should return an array of images, or use
   something similar to the FLI format player.

And of course: is there any need for this? If not, I'll just code
some routines for myself, and post the source on allegro.cc.

But if some of you think it might be interesting to have something
 like this in the lib, I'll clean up the code more, and code it in a
more allegro like way :)

Regards,
Lenny