Re: [AD] MIDI player missing sustain

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 22:49, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Good point, sounds sensible to have that fall through into the case 123
> > there, yes.
>
> On second thought, I'm not too sure if this is the right thing to do :-)
>
> Could this '120' code be issued to cancel a previous sustain command, without
> stopping the notes? Sorry if this sounds like gibberish, but I know very
> little about MIDI.

I also don't know much about MIDI, but I have a bookmark to this site,
it describes all the controllers:
http://www.borg.com/~jglatt/tech/midispec/ctllist.htm

Looks like it could be added to me. But as long as it is passed on to
the rawmidi driver, it probably doesn't matter.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>