Re: [AD] OSX IconTool

> Also, something I noticed about OSX command line allegro tools -- as
> soon as allegro_init() or install_allegro are called the icon for the
> program pops up on the dock and the component manager errors appear in
> the terminal.  Is there a way to supress this behaviour for console
> apps?

The standard way is to define ALLEGRO_USE_CONSOLE before including allegro.h
(but I don't know if it has any effect for the MacOS X port) and to call

   install_allegro(SYSTEM_NONE, &errno, atexit);

instead of allegro_init(), assuming your code uses only files manipulation
and images manipulation routines from the library.

--
Eric Botcazou