Re: [AD] OSX IconTool

Ahh... thanks Eric.  Sorry for all these newb' questions, but all my
experience with Allegro before now was with Watcom and djgpp. ^_^;;

When your suggested additions were put into my program it responded the
same, so the OSX version does need this functionality implemented
before the next release.

- Charles