RE: [AD] grabber patch to replace an object

Title: RE: [AD] grabber patch to replace an object

> My version of the grabber simply doesn't compile without it.

Odd. Windows ?

Here is a patch to apply over the previous one, so should be free of
my custom changes. I've changed the "new" option as well for empty
types. I've not changed the:

        return replacer((int)(unsigned long)(active_menu->dp));

though, because I didn't have your email handy at home when I did
the patch. I'll let you add it :) There are two occurences of it.
I'm not sure about the "why" of the warning though. Are ints 32
bit rather than 64 bit ? Would seem odd, since int is supposed to
be the fastest int available, and moving 32 bits on a 64 bit bus
would require some masking (that said, it's only a feeling).

--
Vincent Penquerc'h