Re: [AD] Generate documentation about examples from their sources

On 2003-04-03, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - would it be feasible to specialize the example references, so
> that they appear in the HTML docs with a layout different from
> that of regular refs?

I don't understand, retry with some example.

> - would it be feasible to specify in the ._tx file a per-function
> limit on the number of example referenced (e.g 1 for allegro_init) ?

It would be possible, but I don't think it would help much. How
about this instead: when there are more than say 4 examples using
the same function, it would generate a single reference to the
examples' chapter.

> Just a minor nit in the patch:
>
> +in the allegro/examples folder. You don't have to go through them
> in the
>
> .. directory.

OMG, my Windows is showing...

> P.S: what of your patch against the configure machinery to dump
> the config options? It is nice too, so I'd like to have it in the
> next WIP. Could you apply it (even if you find it incomplete)?

Simply forgot about it, will try to recover it this weekend.