Re: [AD] chm docs

On 2003-04-03, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can the 'makedoc' processor of the 4.1.x series be run on the ._tx
> format of the 4.0.x series?

Yes, I get these warnings but nothing serious for the strong
of heart:

'@locale=latin1' tag obsolete, will be ignored.
Please use @charset='' or @rtf_language_header='' instead.
See makedoc.c for more information about this.
Please use '@document_title blah blah blah' instead.
Otherwise the output won't be valid HTML code and won't use CSS.
The tags '@f=blah', '@f1=blah' and '@f2=blah' are obsolete.
Please use '@html_footer=Back to contents' or something similar instead.

You won't get "correct" html with them, but that's just being
pedantic. BTW, I think I'm using "it's" wrong again apart from the
incorrectly chosen singular form of the verb to be. Ben?