[AD] Generate documentation about examples from their sources

Hi.

I'm attaching an incomplete preliminar patch which adds a new python
script to the misc directory. This script could be run from time
to time by the dictator or whoever packages the release files to
update the new proposed documentation section about examples.

Collateral damages: the infrequent @nonode command cannot be used
with this patch, gives headaches for the .texi version. The .texi
version has now fixed the problem of making cross references to
commands which don't have a real node (like mouse_x/y/z).

The patch is incomplete because the script is not documented, it
could be run in two operatonal modes (search some 'incremental'
hardcoded keyword in the script), and there is a possibility left:
it would be possible to reparse allegro._tx's xref sections and
rewrite them to point to the examples automatically.  However,
this could mean lot's of ex* references for each function (imagine
allegro_init/install_allegro!).  So I don't know what to do. Ideas?