Re: [AD] DirectDraw - create_sub_bitmap() or save_bitmap() faulty ?

> I'm using WIN98 SE, French version (Allegro says version 4.10).
> Both your example and Johnny's ones crash on the call to save_pcx().

Ok. Then I need your help to track down the problem: could you build the
statically linked debug version of the library (make lib DEBUGMODE=1
STATICLINK=1), compile the testcase in statically linked debugmode
(ALLEGRO_STATICLINK must be defined during compilation) and link it to the
library? I'd like to have the backtrace for the crash.

--
Eric Botcazou