Re: [AD] DirectDraw - create_sub_bitmap() or save_bitmap() faulty ?

> I recently upgraded from 4.0.0 to the newest WIP, and it introduced
> a bug in my program when taking screenshots.
4.1.9 WIP? Did you try with the 4.0.3* version?

Yes, 4.1.9 WIP.
I just tried downloading and compiling 4.0.3 and it works.

> Then, I don't know what's going on with the vtable or driver
> (I'm not familiar with Allegro internals) but there's a problem
> somewhere. May it be the sub_bitmap creation ?
Can you check the return value of create_sub_bitmap()?

It's a valid pointer (non zero).
'w' and 'h' fields are correct, at least.
What more may you want to know ?

-Omar