Re: [AD] faq doc wrong.

> but its the allegro FAQ that mentions gccX.zip containing text that is not
> there.

It was there at the time the FAQ entry was written. Now there are two
possibilities:
- they moved it to elsewhere: that's ok, we just have to find the new
location and add it the FAQ entry. But I hope they won't do that too often.
- they simply removed it: then it's a documentation bug, since the problem is
still present. We ought to send a bug report to the DJGPP folks.

> as djgpp developpers are a thrid party that change thier text anytime they
> please, is it wise to have allegro documents refer to it.

What do you propose? To remove the FAQ entry altogether?

--
Eric Botcazou