[AD] faq doc wrong.

in the /allegro403rc3/docs/txt/faq.txt

its says:

--------------------
   When I run make, it says "conflicting types for va_list".

      As the error message suggests, there is a conflict between newer
      versions of gcc and older versions of the libc. You should read the
      readme.DJGPP file contained in the gcc*b.zip archive (a fix is
      appended to the end of the file).

i just downloaded what the DJGPP zip picker offered me.
that is gcc322b.zip  etc..
and i read the readme.DJGPP contained in that archive.
and it did NOT contain any mention of va_list.

it also (the zip picker)  offers my djdev203b.zip
which causes the problem.

my solution: i was able to find djdev204_alpha.zip on my hard drive, i do not know from whence it came.
i installed that.. and the problem was solved.