RE: [AD] mode select dlg patch

Title: RE: [AD] mode select dlg patch

> - I don't like the name 'gfx_mode_select_sieve' at all,

Hmm, gfx_mode_select_user ? gfx_mode_select_filter ?

> - your patch is out of sync (it already was by the time you
> wrote it): for
> example, the BPP_* symbols don't exist anymore in the CVS tree.

I'll merge with 4.1.10 and post it again, then.

> > While there, it fixes a bug in the color depth filler.
>
> Could you post a specific patch containing only the bugfix or
> explaining what
> is the bug?

The few lines which decides which color depths to use have two
counters starting at zero, they should start at -1, or they'll
fail to not add the first entry (8 bits) if it isn't available.
I've only caught it because I filter out 8 bit modes.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h