Re: [AD] Allegro 4.0.3rc1+ MFC, bug?

> I don't know how that would effect.

Read again the second error message. It seems that MSVC is complaining
because we declared WinMain() with C linkage before its own declaration of
the function with C linkage.

> No, there's no WinMain with MFC. I think that MFC declares is own WinMain.
> I neither have main() function.

Ok, you need to teach me how MFC copes with the entry point: does it
explicitly forbid main() and WinMain() or are they optional? Is there a
replacement or does it automatically invoke a top-level class like in Java?

--
Eric Botcazou